BACK TO THE FUTURE

BACK TO THE FUTURE
IT's REAL

The Theory Diagram

The Theory Diagram
Understand?

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ideas?

Hi,fans! This is JY. Being that this site is fairly new, I'm looking for ideas to use in building the site. Comment below with what you think should be on the site, and, I'll be honest, consider it. Your idea might eventually get shot down, but I'll consider it. Fair?... I THINK NOT!!! Enjoy the site.

P.S. A gigawatt (pronounced ji-ga-wot) is a unit of energy used to power the flux capacitor. There are 1,000,000,000 watts in a gigawatt. Your laptop charger uses around 130 watts...

1 comment:

  1. I like the poll. And adding the chart will make future readers understand this theory. I have not yet found a way to disprove this but I will soon! Mua ha ha ha ha ha! You will never stop me!

    Sam S.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell us what you think...but be nice!!!